Living Life: Stories of Women, Men and Changing Roles in the 20th Century
Overview :: About the Project :: Our Perspective :: :: Project Staff :: Advisors :: Selected Quotes :: Other Resources
A new book and website on gender equity in education
Developed by Education Development Center, Inc., and funded by the Ford Foundation
You Can Help!
This project reflects the experiences and feelings of those who have benefited from gender equity. There are a number of ways that you can be part of this effort to create the site and book:
- Recommend individuals for interviews—we especially want to talk with individuals who participated in gender equity programs as students or adult participants, or as administrators of local projects
- Take our on-line interview
- Agree to be interviewed yourself
- Provide us with historical materials, including documents, photos, or other items (which need to be in digital form) that we can use for the web archive or in the book
- Host an opportunity for a focus group, forum, or other event in which we can talk with participants, including cross-generational, cross-cultural, and cross-gender dialogues about gender equity—excerpts from these conversations will help us develop the book or may be included on the website
- Help to publicize the book through your networks
Let us know how you can help by contacting us at email@example.com.