There are approximately 42 participants registered for this workshop. We have assigned each one of you to a small working group. While some of the discussions and activities will involve the entire group, for others, we will break down into our smaller working groups. Please check the participant list for your working group assignment.
Joy Zabala is the workshop facilitator. Throughout the workshop, Joy will be providing directions, offering, feedback and providing commentary to individuals and groups. In addition, NCIP staff will take responsibility for providing technical help. For example, if you need help posting a message, please call NCIP.
If you are interested in earning CEUs, you are required to do the following:
- Fill out and return the pre- and post-workshop surveys, which will be emailed to you.
- Post a bio as an introduction to the group during Week 1.
- Contribute at least one item to your working group's SETT Framework in Week 2.
- Fill out the survey to rank the items on your working groups SETT Framework (Week 2-3).
- Post at least one message to each of the Week 3 (Working with SETT Data) and Week 4 (Features of Tools) discussions.
- Contribute at least one item to your working group's Tools Chart during Week 5.
- Post your reflection on the process of using SETT and how you might use it in your practice (Week 6).
CEUs will be awarded for participation through co-sponsorship with the Assistive Technology Educational Network (ATEN).
ATEN is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to sponsor continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology. This program is offered for 1.3 CEUs (introductory level; related area). ASHA approval of continuing education sponsorship does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.