(no subject)

From: Bauman; Raquel (raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 11:54:15 EST

Subject[EDEQUITY WEEA Project Dialogue] Develop an collaboration
Sender: owner-edequity@mail.edc.org

On morning when the temperature is 17 this woman from Houston wishes she
were closer to a warmer climate too! At this point, given that I am just
beginning to see how our district can work more equitably at the middle
school level, even the table of contents of the module series could be
helpful. Keep in mind that our predominantly Cambodian population shares
many cultural features with Latinos especially Latinos in the southwest. It
remains distinct of course, but counselors and social workers deal with
young women who find it difficult to imagine that they should expect any
thing other than the roles that are defined for them.

I look forward to collaborating whatever the distance.

Raquel Bauman
<raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us>