[EDEQUITY WEEA Project Dialogue]Can Mother/Daughter be replicated

From: Diana Melvin (gut1@dakota2k.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 09:56:30 EST

In South Dakota, I would suspect that we have similar statistics for our
Native American Mothers and Daughters as far as school completions. Do you
believe that the Mother Daughter program could be replicated with Native
American women and their daughters?
Diana Melvin
South Dakota Women Work
<gut1@dakota2k.net>