[EDEQUITY WEEA Project Dialogue]Thanks for the link to GESA

From: Carmen.Delgado-Contreras (cdcontreras@smcoe.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 09:57:01 EST

Thanks for Dee Grayson's website. I have heard wonderful things about
her work. That is great the work you have been doing around the state.
Carmen Delgado Contreras
Director
Mother-Daughter Program
San Mateo County Office of Education
Phone: (650) 802-5619
Email: <cdcontreras@smcoe.k12.ca.us>

Diane Melvin,<gut1@dakota2k.net> wrote:
Thanks for your comments Jill. We are using Generating Expectations for
Student Achievement(GESA) which is a thoroughly researched methodology
developed by Dee Grayson of California. We have approximately 20 persons
trained in GESA and have been doing educator workshops around the state.
One of the documents used as part of the training is an assessment of
classroom climate that teachers complete. The assessment tool looks at
equity issues specifically. Dee has a website. It is www.graymill.com If
you need further explanation let me know.Thank you.
Diana Melvin South
Dakota Women Work
<gut1@dakota2k.net>