[EDEQUITY] How to unsubscribe for the Summer Months....

From: Hilandia Rendon, EdEquity Moderator (edequity-admin@phoenix.edc.org)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 11:48:03 EDT

Dear Friends of EdEquity:

Summer is approaching fast and the school year is coming to an end, we ask
that you do not use an automatic out-of-office reply for EDEQUITY, as the
volume of replies can clog our system. You have three options:

1) If you are already subscribed to the regular mailing list but only want
the digest, be sure to unsubscribe by sending this message to
Majordomo@mail.edc.org, leave the subject line blank and in the body of the
message type <unsubscribe EdEquity> Follow directions below to subscribe to
the WEEKLY Digest.

2)How to subscribe to the WEEKLY Digest on EDEQUITY?
To receive EdEquity messages as weekly digest. The weekly digest is a
compilation of the week's messages into one summary message. To receive
this version, send the following in the body of your message to
Majordomo@mail.edc.org. Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the
message type <subscribe edequity-digest>

3)Please unsubscribe for the SUMMER, if you do not want to receive
messages. Simply, send a message to Majordomo@mail.edc.org, leave the
subject line blank and in the body of the message type <unsubscribe
EdEquity>

 Have a wonderful summer! Finally, don't forget to resubscribe when you
return to the office in late August and early September!

If you have any questions, let me know.

Hilandia Rendon
EdEquity Moderator
<edequity-admin@mail.edc.org>

EdEquity (the Educational Equity Discussion List, is an international
electronic discussion group designed to link educators, administrators,
equity practitioners, advocates, parents, policymakers, counselors, and
others interested in ongoing peer exchanges and professional development.
subject heading blank and the body of the message type the following:
subscribe EdEquity <your e-mail address>

To review past EdEquity discussions, visit our URL:
http://www.edc.org/WomensEquity/EdEquity/hypermail/date.html

listserv, send an email to
<EdEquity-admin@mail.edc.org>