(no subject)

From: Bauman; Raquel (raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 09:32:00 EDT

Subject[EDEQUITY Equity Now]Restraining orders on a growing basis
Sender: owner-edequity@mail.edc.org

We are an urban high school of close to 4000 ethnically, culturally and
racially diverse students. When such an order comes to the Headmaster or
Master, one or the other will examine the students' schedules and with the
guidance counselors involved, make the adjustments that will keep students
a minimum number of feet apart. Students and parents or guardians are also
informed of what is required of them in writing. While not foolproof, it
has worked very well during my tenure.

"Raquel Bauman"
<raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us>