[EDEQUITY Equity Now]"single-sex education in appropriate

From: Mary White (mwhite@pv.wesd.k12.az.us)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 09:54:29 EDT

situations"
Sender: owner-edequity@mail.edc.org

Thanks for the clarification. I wondered because I'd read about a girls'
math/science-focused public school in Illinois facing a law suit. As far as

I know, there are not very many single-sex public schools for girls in
math/science, so I wondered how secure we were to bank on the permission of

"single-sex education in appropriate situations".

Mary Aleta White, Ph.D.
Director - Project EAGLES
602.347.2545 (voice)
602.347.2520 (fax)