[EDEQUITY] College To Career Transition Project

From: Bauman; Raquel (raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 16:06:20 EDT

No to all of your questions. Still we are a high school of almost 4000
students, about half female. Some of our students have a disability and we
remain interested in initiatives that focus on their being able to continue
their education beyond high school. Please keep us in mind.

" Raquel Bauman"
<raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us>