Re 5: Classroom behavior...

From: C123S105L@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 19:44:56 EDT

What you say is very interesting and it helps me in terms of having this kind of
information when I deal with my daughter's teachers. She is in an advanced math
class and today there was no homework and the children were all excited until 4
boys in the class misbehaved and the teacher ''punished'' the whole class and
gave them 29 hard math problems...

My daughter was devastated because she had soccer practice today and due to that
she could not go. This has been happening all year round in this class and I
think is time I speak to the teacher concerning the wrong message she is sending
her students. I am very disturbed by this and think that perhaps I should have
spoken sooner...?

C123S105L@aol.com