Re 12: Parent Involvement

From: C123S105L@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 14:39:07 EDT

Thank you to you, too, for offering a kind intelligent opinion and offering to
continue the discussion in a more positive light (it has lacked that from the
beginning). I have had to spend my time ''fending off'' personal accusations
while refusing to retract my statements not because of ego but because I believe
in what I say. Yes, it is possible as you say that ''should'' and "should nots''
are turn offs to some people but the use of semantics is something that most
intelligent people can put aside to understand the basic important core of an
argument as you have.

Some of the things you say are very interesting and I would like to continue the
discussion.

Lesemann
C123S105L@aol.com