References on ethnicity and socioeconomics

From: edebassi@mcrel.org
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 16:32:47 EDT

Thank you for requesting the information. I have a couple of major projects
that must be completed by the middle of next week, but rest assured that I will
post these references.

For the time being, I would recommend reading McIntosh, P. (1988). White
privilege and male privilege: A personal account of coming to see
coorespondences through work in women's studies. This paper was originally
presented at the American Educational Research Association (AERA) in October
1986 and at the VA Women's Studies Association in April 1986. You may want to
contact AERA for a copy of the paper.

I will forward the rest of the articles by some time next week.

edebassi@mcrel.org