Kay Gilliland re School

From: GillilandK@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 19:14:06 EDT

I just read the message below:
<<Having said that, your economic situation and your own privileged education
apparently present you with a viable choice not available to any of the
caretaking adults in many millions of households. It's called an "equity" issue
... >>

My response. Yes, of course. We all know that. It is the duty of the school
to provide an excellent education for all students. However, there are
uncounted "priviledged" parents who take no interest in their children's school.
 I think the above comment was undeserved. Again I say to you, "Bravo! Keep up
the good work!"

Kay Gilliland
GillilandK@aol.com