Re[2]: School involvement

From: edebassi@mcrel.org
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 18:02:22 EDT

C123S105L@aol.com wrote:
one of the most interesting things was to hear references made to how
economically and intellectually priviliged'' I must be to be able to to be fully
involved in my daughter's education. Some of the comments were not only silly
and off the wall but hostile as well.

1. In order to receive comments that are not offensive, we should provide the
same sense of respect that we expect. I do not think that it is very mature to
call other people silly and hostile when the same response is being given in
return. We are all different, but it does not mean that we have to resort to
short and attacking language in our responses.

edebassi@mcrel.org