Web based evaluation

From: IWITTS@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 14:24:42 EDT

I recently became aware of evaluations conducted electronically via web
sites. Participants filling out evaluation forms log onto the evaluation
website you host, and the results are tabulated as each participant fills in a
form (I guess in a database format such as excel). I would like to use this
technology for future evaluations my organization conducts of its Projects. My
guess is it's easier to get folks to fill out the eval forms this way and you
get the benefits of preliminary readings of the data before you have all the
results in.

Is anyone using this method of evaluation? Could I call you about it? I'd
like to understand better how it works, the technology required, the cost,
and potential referrals for design.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Donna Milgram
IWITTS (Institute for Women in Trades, Technology & Science)
3010 Wisconsin Ave, NW, Suite E-10
Washington, DC 20016
iwitts@aol.com
website: www.iwitts.com