RE 4: Girls in Tech Ed. Electives

From: Thompson, Robert (ThompsoR@staff.abanet.org)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 11:13:27 EDT

My name is Janis Castaneda, and I have replaced Christine Smith as the staff
assistant at the ABA Section of Individual Rights and Responsibilities.

Thank you for the useful resource. I wondered if this publication was on
the AAUW website, or where I could obtain it. I am still working on CEDAW, and I
am focusing on women's rights in education issues. I would appreciate any
further information or resources on this topic or any of the
other womens rights topics such as political rights, violence against women,
health care, civil rights, property rights, etc. It is only my second day in
this new position and any background information would be greatly appreciated.
I am not connected to the internet yet, but you can email any new information to
this same email address. Thank you for all of your help.

Sincerely,
Janis Castaneda
(202) 662-1027
ThompsoR@staff.abanet.org