Re 20: Teacher says NO to less biased curriculum...

From: C123S105L@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 13:12:28 EDT

The textbook is entitled The American Nation by Prentice Hall and edited by
Heritage Magazine. it is a brand new book with the year 2000 (minus one 0 is
more likely) We wrote them (Prentice Hall) and Heritage Magazine a letter and
enclosed the informal evaluation we did. I went thorough everyone of its 895
pages and counted the women and men. When one ''disects'' a textbook like that
the findings are much worse than one believed....

Lesemann
C123S105L@aol.com