A great resource for Title IX compliance procedures...

From: C123S105L@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 12:04:06 EDT

A site that was recommended turned out to be absolutely great!!! I was
seeking information regarding an orderly and organized way to evaluate our
school district for title IX compliance in the athletic department and I
found the exact way, guidelines and procedure of how to do it from the Office of
the Superintendent of Public Instruction Old Capitol Building PO Box 47200,
Olympia Wa, 98504-2700.

This information was posted I believe thanks to the University of Iowa gender
Equity Sports Project. Director MaryC. Curtis and Dr. Christine H. Grant
University of Iowa Arena, Iowa City, IA 52242 Phone 319) 335-9247 Web:
http//wwwbailivnick.lib.iowa.edu/ge/

Lesemann
C123S105L@aol.com