Dialogue Concludes

From: edequity-admin@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 00:00:00 EDT

Hi Peggy:

Sorry to hear about your technical difficulties. If you
missed any messages, you can access the entire Dialogue in
the archives on the WEEA Center's web site
<www.edc.org/WomensEquity>. To access the archives:

Click on "EDEQUITY" on the left side of the page. This will
take you to a page headed "Edequity On Line By Thread." In
the line marked "Messages Sorted By" click on "date" (the
messages will be placed in chronological order from earliest
to most recent). Scroll way down the page to the first
Dialogue message which is "Dialogue with the Experts
Begins." All the messages from the Dialogue follow. You
can click on any one you may have missed.

All the best,

Susan

Susan J. Smith
<edequity-admin@mail.edc.org>