Re 3: FAIR takes on PBS National Desk

From: John Meyer (john_meyer@geocities.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 11:43:46 EST

At 12:45 PM 11/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello!!
>
>First of all, allow me to make one observation regarding the title of this
>thread. Only in the minds of those individuals not blessed with an intellect
exceeding that of a box of rocks does paying attention to boys' problems,
realizing that boys are in fact people too, and focusing on boys' issues (for
once!) constitute anti-women's rights.

Good point. However, I wonder what the Title IX activists on this list
feel like to know that their tax dollars went partway to support this
program, however you feel about the program itself. I don't mind watching
feminist shows, hell I'm part of this list and a lot of the time I disagree
with the participants, but it's my choice.

One question to Linda, since she should know. Why is Title IX called Title
IX, when I saw it labeled as "Title 20"?

john_meyer@geocities.com