How to impart workable knowledge on conducting science lab class to

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 09:52:15 EST

distance teacher-trainees?
Sender: owner-edequity@mail.edc.org

Dear Resource persons,

I am a distance educator at BOU(Bangladesh Open University), and we are
conductin CEd, BEd, MEd programmes by distance mode for in-service as well
as fresh science graduates. We have an unsolved problem with practice
teaching: there is no way to conduct or monitor any of the practising
sessions(!!!) due to shortage of fund, manpower, will power.
What to do?
Please remember: in developing countries school science teachers are second
class citizens.

Monira Hossain
<monirah@bou.bangla.net>