RE 3: Empowering the girl-child, the common goal

From: Kelly Clark (clark@geneseo.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 12:43:36 EST

    Thanx Susan,

    Yes I wholeheartedly agree that those factors make a HUGE difference! I
    have often said that if we want to "fix" education in our country all we
    would need to do is cut every public school class in half. Now while this
    wouldn't really fix everything 100%, I am convinced that it would go more
    than 60% maybe even 70%! But we do not have the political will to spend
    our money this way in the US. The old pull yourself up...urged
    individualism...yada, yada, yada...

    I'll be sure to check out the report.

    Kelly
    clark@geneseo.edu