Re: Glass Ceiling???You Bet!

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 11:27:31 EST

    When one teaches any subject in social science, history, psychology,
    philosophy, etc it it not that hard to find ways to integrate women's
    history into any of those subjects. when I complain to any of my daughter's
    teachers concerning their biased cirriculums they always tell me that they
    are given certain guidelines by which they most abide to teach the course !
    that of course in NOT true. Its just an excuse because those given
    ''guidelines'' simply make their jobs easier !!
    Lesemann
    C123S105L@aol.com