Re: History find uncovered

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:17:24 EST

    I just got through reading a biography of Einteinn and I learned for the
    first time that his first wife was in fact a better mathematician than
    Einstein himself. There was some suggestion that perhaps she might have
    helped him develope the relativity theory. Also I have made a list for my
    daughter of womne's accomplishments in every subject (Iam still working on
    it) and I also became aware of the woman behind the DNA whose contribution
    was literally ''stolen'' from her....
    Lesemann
    C123S105L@aol.com