Re: Title IX softball case

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 17:16:08 EDT

    Who is complaining about letting girls "in the door?" I am criticizing the
    use of numeric "participation rates" to judge opportunity, and I am
    severely criticizing the dismantling of boys' teams in order to make the
    participation rates equal. Show me instances of someone complaining about
    letting girls in the door.

    Hugs
    Amber
      your_honor@justice.com