FAQ Packets

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 16:59:48 EDT

    Looking for basic information on TITLE IX?

    The WEEA Equity Resource Center website--Equity Online
    <www.edc.org/womensequity>
    now has an FAQ packet that answers basic questions about Title IX as well
    as important resource organizations. The FAQs are online documents designed
    for a wide range of audiences.

    Simply go to our website and download, duplicate, and share with others as
    part of your work. Or refer others to the site. This is a quick, easy way
    to get accurate information on Title IX.

    The Title IX FAQ is the first of our FAQ series, followed soon by packets
    on Science, Assessment, and Disabilities. These are also web documents and
    will be posted soon on Equity Online.

    Print copies can be made available on request for a cost of $5 (to cover
    printing and mailing). Individual requests must include a check or money
    order for that amount. For 5 or more copies, you can use MasterCard, Visa,
    or a purchase order. To get a print copy, send your order to WEEA Equity
    Resouce Center, 55 Chapel Street, Newton, MA 02458 (for credit card or PO
    orders, you can also call our helpdesk 1-800-225-3088

    We hope you find this new online service helpful. Let us know how the FAQ
    packets work for you and what other topics you might like to see covered in
    the future.

    And look for our new website format, coming soon. With it we will have
    even more resources, including out of print WEEA products as well as
    materials in Spanish.

    Katherine Hanson
    Sr. Project Director
    WEEA Equity Resource Center
    Education Development Center, Inc. (EDC)
    55 Chapel Street
    Newton, MA 02458
    khanson@edc.org