[EDEQUITY] Re: Title IX additional question

From: Amber Valeris DeWine (your_honor@justice.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 10:57:08 EDT

    Ooops...I'm sorry Verna, I forgot to include a fourth question in my last
    email to you in which I answered yours and asked you three of my own.

    The fourth question was: Knowing that with each male opportunity
    sacrificed comes a number of people (family members, for example) that are
    angry with Title IX, and knowing that 4 male opportunities are sacrificed
    for every one female opportunity added, why would you want to allow Title
    IX to cause more harm and therefore create a backlash not against
    proportionality but against the entire law?

    Hugs
    Amber V. DeWine
      your_honor@justice.com