[EDEQUITY]

From: Nancy Hulse (nhulse@womynkind.org)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 11:22:57 EDT

    Hello,

    My name is Nancy Hulse, and I produce live, multimedia programs about
    women's issues.
    I currently have two shows in production: "That Ain't No Way to Treat a
    Lady", which deals with relationship violence and, "A Rose by Any Other
    Name", which illustrates the imapact of rape on women in our society.

    I have just finished a very successful Spring tour, and I am beginning to
    book for Fall 2000 and Spring 2001. My next scheduled performance is at a
    conference of all colleges, universities, and technical schools in South
    Carolina on September 29th. I
    currently have dates available before and after this date. Those
    institutions who are able to book now will get a chance to receive reduced
    travel costs.

    My shows provide a unique and powerful way to educate students about these
    important issues. They are ideal for orreintations, anti-violence programs,
    women's studies, criminal justice, health, and other related activities.
    Please read the recent newspaper article (link below) about my last
    performance at Pittsburg State in Kansas, and visit the link and my website
    for further information. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you for your time,

    Nancy Hulse
    Womynkind Productions
    www.womynkind.org
    1-888-578-9847

    News Link: http://www.morningsun.net/stories/041300/loc_0413000001.shtml

    SPAM disclaimer: I sent this email to you because I believe that you may be
    interested in my work due to your position. You are not on a mailing list.
    Each email I send is individually delivered via a email-link on a webpage.
    Womynkind is a not-for-profit educational / arts organization. If you are
    notinterested in my work, please forward my address to someone you think
    might
    be.