[EDEQUITY] "gender equity "definitions

From: Leslie Dare (ladare@gw.fis.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 14:53:29 EDT

    Hi:

    I am working with a group on campus to look at gender equity issues.
    One of our likely tasks will be to define "gender equity" and what that
    means for our campus.

    I am in search of any existing definitions of "gender equity " that
    might be out there. This includes definitions from institutions,
    organizations, literature, and any other sources. I will compile any

    Many thanks
    Leslie Dare

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Leslie Dare, Ed.D.