Discussion List

From: Joy Wallace (joywallace@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 11:07:28 EST

For those of you who have been part of the WEEA equity list-serv, I invite
you to join another national equity list-serv sponsored by the National
Institute for Community Innovations. NICI-Equity (which started out as
RA-Equity) has been in operation since the mid-1990s. As the moderator of
NICI-Equity, I try to post helpful resources (articles from Education Week,
websites, books, media, etc.) to educational equity advocates. If you would
like to subscribe, please go to
http://www.nici-mc2.org/pgs/joinleavelist.html; select "equity" as the
list-serv; type in your e-mail address; and click "Join list". You can also
send me an e-mail message, and I will subscribe you.
Joy Wallace
NICI-Equity list-serv moderator