[EDEQUITY WEEA Project Dialogue]Can you share your modules..

From: Raquel Bauman (raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:32:38 EST

RAP sounds very useful. I have an opportunity to meet with middle school
counselors several times each year and would like to share the contents of
your modules if possible. Let me know please whether you can make them
available and what steps must be taken.

Raquel Bauman
<raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us>