Greeting to Everyone:
We are now concluding this weeks dialogue with the three most current WEEA
projects. Many thanks to the four panelist who offered their time, their
expertise in program development and their continuing commitment towards
We also thank you,the members of EDEQUITY for your support in continuing
to listen, provide feedback/comments or be an observer to learn about the
topic at hand.
If you want to review this EdEquity Dialogue with the Experts or past
dialogues you can visit our URL:
The next Dialogue with the Experts will be schedule during the third or
fourth week of March to celebrate Women's History Month. We are currently
confirming panelist. The discussion will be devoted to lessons learned in
educational equity work over the years,and the direction (s) we are
heading. So stay tune to this channel for updates on this discussion.
We would also like to take this opportunity to ask you what you thought of
the Dialogue we have had so far and whether you found it useful. We also
welcome suggestions on how we can improve future Dialogues to better serve
Please respond to the following questions and e-mail them back to the
EDEQUITY Administrator at Edequity-Admin@mail.edc.org by February,28, 2002.
Again, thanks for your participation.
1. Do you generally participate in EDEQUITY discussions? How often?
2. Did you post a message in any of the Dialogues? Why or why not?
3. Did you face any barriers to participating in the Dialogues?
4. Are you using any of the information or strategies discussed in these
Dialogues in your efforts to improve educational equity? If so, how?
5. Which Dialogue was most valuable to you? Why?
6. What suggestions do you have for improving these Dialogues?
7. What topics would you suggest for future Dialogues?
8. Do you have any other comments you would like to share about Dialogues
or EDEQUITY discussions generally?
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:57:58 EDT