[EDEQUITY] Sadker video information

From: Clare Klunk (cdklunk@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:10:31 EST

Dateline did a program in 1992--Failing at Fairness that features Myra
and David Sadker and highlights Gender Bias in the classroom. You can get
copy from NBC, cost is about $30. The number to call is on the NBC web
page. I find that it illustrates Gender Bias and the foundation of Myra
and
David Sadker's work.

Clare
Clare D. Klunk, Ph. D.