[EDEQUITY] More on the Sadker Videos

From: Vandenburg/Bauer (vanbauer@erols.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:13:17 EST

It was a Dateline piece by Jane Pauley. We showed it yesterday at our 11th
Annual Reston-Herndon Branch, AAUW, Girls Excelling in Math, Science and
Technology (GEMS) conference.

Send me an email and I will get you in touch with the person in our AAUW
branch that ordered it.

Elizabeth Vandenburg
AAUW Reston Herndon Branch
Tech Savvy Girls Project