[EDEQUITY] GSDL survey responses

From: Hilandia Rendon, EdEquity-admin (edequity-admin@phoenix.edc.org)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:17:03 EDT

Dear EdEquity Members:

Due to the overwhelming of responses to the GSDL survey, I have decided to
incorporate future responses onto one large message. So that we may not
clutter your mailboxes with messages.

Gender and Diversity Institute sends its thanks for your participation in
this survey.

Hilandia Rendon
EdEquity Moderator
<edequity-admin@mail.edc.org>
The Responses:

#1 From: Joseph Bellina <jbellina@saintmarys.edu>
Subject: [EDEQUITY] Quick survey on equity
1. Gender equity: optimized for each gender
2.Equity for people with disabilities: enable the disabled
3.Equity for people of all ethnicities: optimized for cultural variations.

#2 From: Morenike Cheatom Basurto <morenike@GirlsBestFriend.org>
1.Gender equity: Equal access to opportunities regardless of gender.
2.Equity for people with disabilities: Equitable physical and institutional
access.
3.Equity for people of all ethnicities: Equal access to opportunities
regardless of ethnicity.

#3 From:Teaching for Change <neca@teachingforchange.org>
1.Gender equity: Providing resources to allow opportunity
2.Equity for people with disabilities: Providing resources to allow
opportunity
3.Equity for people of all ethnicities: Providing resources to allow
opportunity