[EDEQUITY] WEEA Center Session at AGELE Conference

From: Susan Smith Communication Director (ssmith@edc.org)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 17:15:41 EDT

Dear Friends:

If you are going to the AGELE conference in San Diego this week, we hope
you will check out our session on the impact of the WEEA Program which is
scheduled for Friday, July 12, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. (see the conference
program for room information). My colleague Terri Boyer Tillbrook,
director of technical assistance at the WEEA Center, and I will be
presenting the session. We will offer you the answer to questions like:

* What state has received the most WEEA grants since the inception of the
   program?
* Which initiatives that began as WEEA projects continue to thrive today?
* How many publications have been produced by the WEEA Center since 1974?
* What is the current status of the WEEA Program?

Terri and I also will be available in the exhibit area throughout the
conference. We would particularly be delighted to see any former or
current WEEA grantees at the session or in the exhibit area. Please stop
by and visit.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego.

All the best,

Susan J. Smith
Director of Communications
WEEA Equity Resource Center