[EDEQUITY]Reading research on nontraditional career roles

From: Katherine DuBois Johnson (KMJDubois@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 13:28:44 EDT

I am very much interested in reading research on nontraditional career
roles
for girls (women) and boys (men). I am beginning the Masters of Education
in Behavioral Sciences with a concentration in Women's Studies at
California
State University in Sacramento.

I am sending in payment along with the membership form for AGELE. It
sounds
like a wonderful organization. I am only sorry that I missed this years
conference. Hopefully, I will be able to attend the next one.

I would appreciate any resources you may have. I am in the beginning
process of looking for research. I will greatly appreciate any information
you can send to me. Are there any contacts in the Bay Area or Sacramento
area?

Thank You,
Katherine DuBois Johnson
527 First Ave.