[EDEQUITY] Responding to vocational educ/employment

From: Bauman; Raquel (raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 14:13:28 EDT

Think about looking at media, it's uses and its sources of support.
Think about examining where the government spends research dollars and what
research gets funding. Think about examining unions and their apprentice
programs, their promotion. Think also about looking at sociological
material on roles and responsibilities... who takes care of the children?
The fact is that very little has changed. Still the change that has come
about is having an effect.

"Bauman; Raquel"
<raquelbauman@lhs.lowell.k12.ma.us>