[EDEQUITY]A website on nontraditional career roles

From: Donna Milgram (donnam@iwitts.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:59:25 EDT

Visit www.womentechworld.org for biographies and news stories
over 50 women in a variety of nontraditional career roles, listed
by occupational category, 40% are women of color

Donna Milgram, Executive Director
Institute for Women in Trades, Technology & Science
www.iwitts.com * www.womentechworld.org * donnam@iwitts.com
1150 Ballena Blvd, Suite 102 * Alameda, CA 94501
510-749-0200 ext. 101 (phone) 510-749-0500 (fax)

WomenTechWorld.Org The national on-line home for women
technicians. Read inspiring role model stories, join WomenTech
Talk ListServ, visit our e-Jobs page, it's a WomenTech World.