[EdEquity] "best practices" Gender Appreciation Workshop

From: Carlotta Tyler (odc@tiac.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 16:17:53 EDT

I have a special affinity for gender research and the practice of "Gender
Appreciation: The Next Step, A Unifying Force" in the world of work.
I have clients in universities and colleges, faculty and administration,
not
students. I would be interested in speaking to gender reconciliation which
needs to precede, if not supplant the 'gender equity' approach.

"Carlotta Tyler"
<odc@tiac.net>
Please refer to my website: odconsultants.org.