From: Cynthia J. Mesh (
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 11:13:00 EDT

Forwarded by Cynthia Mesh, Encinitas, CA,

Summer and Fall 1999, the teleconference production crew for "Women's Lives,
Women's Voices, Women's Solutions" will hit the U.S. highways in search of
innovative and effective programs that improve the status and climate for women
in higher education.

If you would like to highlight a program, event, group or community effort on
your campus, please contact us and tell us how your organization is making a
difference for women students, staff, and faculty. Since we would like to
obtain optimal film footage of important events, please inform us about any
upcoming events or gatherings hosted by your organization so we can plan

If you have any questions about this inquiry, please contact conference
staff at staff at

Thank you.

Jennifer L. Longnion, M.A.
Coordinator for Special Projects
Office of the Associate VP for Multicultural and Academic Affairs and
Associate Conference Coordinator
National Teleconference for Women in Higher Education
149 Nicholson Hall
216 Pillsbury Drive S.E.
Minneapolis MN 55455
(612) 626-7550   fax (612) 626-9192