Course Reform Project

From: AMcAuliffe (AMcAuliffe@edc.org)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 15:47:01 EDT

Dear Colleagues--

We recently completed the 3rd Annual Science, Gender and Community
Curriculum Reform Institute. This is a course development project dedicated to
supporting revisions which will benefit women and other under-represented groups
in mathematics and the sciences. Once again, the teams who came to the Institute
brought a wide variety of experiences to the workshop, and some wonderful
courses were developed.

Before things wind down too much for the summer, I wanted to let you
know that we will offer the 4th Institute next summer. It will take place
June 10-14, 2000, with an application deadline of December 17, 1999. I will
post application information to this list in the fall. If you are
considering course reform or development projects in math, science, or
engineering, please watch for that information or check our web site at
http://www.uwosh.edu/wis/cri.htm
     Hope to see you then!
            Heidi Fencl

Dr. Heidi Fencl
Director, University of Wisconsin System Women and Science Program
Coordinator, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Science Outreach Center
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, WI 54901
920-424-7404

Forwarded from WISENET