Re: Violence sells

From: John L Meyer (
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 01:14:26 EDT

Let me get this straight here; you're going to boycott a product simply
because it shows a parody of Bruce Lee and Ralph Macchio claymation figures
fighting? Sometimes I agree with the people on this list, sometimes I
don't, but this is going a bit too far. I personally enjoyed the
commercial, even though I don't exactly like the product. It's Brisk, baby.

John Meyer
USC Today Webmaster
"If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he