Re: Classroom Behavior

From: C123S105L@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 18:43:11 EDT

I have made a ''career'' out of staying on top of my daughter's school,
curriculum, and classroom. I do it very quietly but the teachers know Iam
there. They respond positively and so far they always have adressed my
concerns and questions. I would not be able to have it any other way. Parents
CANNOT afford not to ''be in school'' right along with their children. Education
is NOT all up to the teachers. Parents who do not become involved in the process
cannot posibly claim they care the way their children are being educated. There
is no excuse not to.

Lesemann
C123S105L@aol.com