RE 2: State Equity Coordinators

From: clogsdon@kde.state.ky.us
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 12:07:55 EDT

Dear Dr. Phillips,

In Kentucky, the State Department of Education has recently developed The
Divison of Equity which will address equity in general as well as Title IX.
I have been assigned to work with Title IX. Please feel free to send me a
promotional brochure and biography should you wish to be considered for
possible future conferences. Thank you for your assistance.

Corlia H. Logsdon
Consultant
Kentucky Department of Education
500 Mero Street - Suite 1630
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
502 564-8137, Ext. 4318 Fax - (502) 564-6771

Title IX coordinators through your organization as they presently exist