Re 4: Women's Speeches

From: Barbara schaffer (
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 19:20:42 EDT

Lois--It just so happens that I was surfing today, looking for some contacts of
women in Greece and Turkey (I do cross-cultural research in women's issues, and
plan on being in those two countries--do you know of any?!) and came across this
website: , called Gifts of Speech: Women's speeches from
around the world. Hope this is what you need.

By the way, I accessed this from a wide range of other resources from AVIVA,
which also may be helpful. Here's that website: Let me know if this is useful.

Barbara Schaffer, English/Sexual Harassment Ombudsperson
DePaul University
802 West Belden Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
FAS: 773.325.7497