RE 2: Slut

From: Sattel, Sue (Sue.Sattel@state.mn.us)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 16:29:41 EDT

Thank you for sharing this material - I hope that the author brings the book up
do the "what can one do about this" chapter and I hope that sexual
harassment complaints are filed, investigated, and acted upon if the climate in
the school is such that these words are commonly used toward particular
"targets". That is what we have been working so hard for all these years!..

Same with lists of girls the guys would most like to go to bed with, and
whatever remenants of the last 50 years are still going on. We also attack
hazing initiations here, in Minnesota, in k-12, and not just college. It's
all illegal now.

Sue.Sattel@state.mn.us