RE: A great resource for Title IX compliance procedures...

From: edequity@phoenix.edc.org.at.internet
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 20:05:00 EDT

The site referenced came from my office and the direct link is
http://www.k12.wa.us/equity/waia/index.htm

This online document was a collaborative effort of Washington State Office
ofSuperintendent of Public Instruction, Seattle Regional Office of Office
for Civil Rights and the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.

Darcy Lees
<DLees@ospi.wednet.edu>