Info on equity workshops

From: owner-edequity@mail.edc.org.at.internet
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 00:00:00 EDT

I am looking for information on equity in education workshops offered
throughout the country. I know about GESA and EMELI, and am wondering if
there are other immersion workshops that are either national or regional in
scope. If you know of any, please respond to me (not the whole listserv -
though I can send out a complete list once I compile one) with the name of
the workshop and any contact information you may have. Thanks for your
help!

Christina Perez
TERC
Cambridge, MA