Introduction

From: edequity-admin@phoenix.edc.org
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 00:00:00 EDT

Wendy Minick:

Thanks for the introduction. In your disability rights
work, what has been the Northwest Women's Law Center's
experience with education issues for women and girls with
disabilities? Do you have any information you can share
about interesting cases or trends in your litigation in this
area?

Thanks.

Susan

Susan J. Smith